Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology (MIR) is the academic radiology department at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. MIR provides a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic patient-care services at Barnes-Jewish and St. Louis Children’s hospitals, Barnes-Jewish West County, Barnes-Jewish St. Peters and Progress West hospitals, and Siteman Cancer Center, among others. In addition, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology is an international leader in groundbreaking research and future-driven education.
At MIR, you will experience a collegial environment with hands-on mentoring and instruction from globally recognized radiologists and scientists dedicated to your training and success.
Our top-ranked program features:
- Hands-on mentoring and instruction from faculty with unrivaled radiology expertise
- Exposure to a broad and exceptional range of procedures and cases
- A high-volume and uniquely diverse clinical case load
- Opportunities for transformative clinical and laboratory research
- Collaboration with nationally ranked hospitals
And these are just a few of the reasons why MIR’s training program continues to be among the most sought-after in the world. Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology is committed to providing the highest level of education for residents and fellows — the future leaders in radiology.