Biomedical MR Center
MIR’s investigators have access to 10 research facilities featuring leading-edge equipment and spanning nearly 35,000 square feet across the School of Medicine campus.
- Maintenance of and access to small-animal magnetic resonance imaging scanners
- Assistance with animal procedures and monitoring of small-animal physiologic status during imaging
- Consultation regarding pre-clinical research-protocol development and data analysis
- Support for local and remote data access, analysis, visualization, and archival
- Hands-on training in instrument operation and data analysis
- Assistance with grant applications and manuscript preparation
The BMRC is an interdisciplinary resource for uniquely experienced, NIH-funded investigators and scientists from Washington University in St. Louis.