Optical Spectroscopy Core Facility
Services & Equipment
Fluorescence Spectrophotometer 300–1600 nm (Horiba)
- Polarizers: The system is equipped with automated polarizers for both S and T sides and a manual polarizer for lifetime measurements.
- Fast kinetics: The system has an external stopped flow unit for measuring rapid kinetics of chemical reactions.
- Attached microscope
- Variety of detectors
Fluorescence Spectrophotometer 200–850 nm (ISS Inc.)
- Emission 200–850 nm.
- Frequency domain lifetime measurement,
- T-format and parallel beam optical design for fast polarization measurements
- Full automation of all instrument components (cuvette holder, polarizers, shutters, filter wheel, monochromators, and stirrers)
- PC-controlled temperature from -20 to +120°C
Absorption Spectrophotometer 600–1600 nm (Olis Inc.)
- Absorption 600–1600 nm, Hummingbird double grating monochromator
- Temperature-controlled cuvette holder
- Two thermoelectrically cooled to -40°C InGaAs detectors
- Variety of light sources, including a Xe lamp and a halogen lamp
Helpful and important information about what we do and the services we offer.