Center for High Performance Computing
Services & Equipment
Open source software packages are installed as requested. Commercial packages require a discussion about licensing. We maintain local mailing lists for select software packages.
The CHPC, in collaboration with the university’s Becker Library, offers a series of trainings and workshops on computer basics for users who have no prior experience with Linux OS and high performance computing. We also provide basic programming training in Python, R, and MATLAB.
- Access to a professionally managed High Performance Computing System (3,780 high speed processing-cores, >40 TB of combined memory, 20 Volta-class GPUs, 74 Tesla-class GPUs, and ~1.6 PB of internal high speed shared storage)
- Access to pre-installed software packages that support molecular modeling, genomic analysis, advanced imaging, statistics and mathematical analysis
- Access to software development tools, including both the Intel compilers and MPI libraries
- Support for user access and the ability to request new software be added to the system
- Consultation with CHPC staff on parallel computing and software optimization
Helpful and important information about what we do and the services we offer.