Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Radiopharmaceuticals: Portfolio of over 20 human-use radiopharmaceuticals
- Radiopharmaceutical development: Translation from bench to human use
- Pharmacy services: Aseptic training, RDRC submission and writing of INDs, etc.
For additional details, contact:
Jon-Paul LaVenure email@example.com (314) 362-7348
Greg Gaehle firstname.lastname@example.org (314) 362-8440
Sally Schwarz Schwarz@mir.wustl.edu (314) 362-8426
Radionuclide Processing Laboratory (RPL)
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology is a resource for longer-lived PET radionuclides used in the United States and Canada. They include:
For pricing and schedules, please contact Tom Voller at email@example.com
Cyclotron facility services:
- Engineering services: Design and build specialized system used to produce and deliver radiopharmaceuticals, radiochemicals or radioisotopes.
- Machine shop services: Manufacture small parts and equipment for use in the PET nuclear pharmacy, cyclotron facility and associated facilities.