Coordination Services Include:
General and Pre-study Services
- Coordination of funded research; Federal, Industry or Department funded research
- Pre-study start up activities; preparation, collection and completion of requested forms.
- Complete site verification forms, 1572, CDA, Expediter, liaison with CCS for contract negotiations
- Participate in conference calls and study meetings as needed
- Site initiation visits; in-house as well as attendance at investigator training sessions
- Expertise in common imaging modalities; CT, MRI, X-ray, Mammography and Sonography.
- Services available for experimental technologies, device interventions, and diagnostic tools.
- Budget preparation and negotiation with sponsors. Work closely with PI, ORSR, or CCS as needed.
- Protocol review/edit as needed.
- Case Report Form (CRF) design.
- Budget Preparation and negotiation with sponsors.
- Identify needed collaborators.
- Arrange and schedule pre-study visits.
Regulatory Services Include:
- IRB (HRPO) - new submissions, renewals, amendments, study closures.
- Inform Consent review and editing.
- PRMC and RDRC assistance.
- Contact Patricia Rueweler for your specific needs, firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: ADDITIONAL DETAIL COMING SOON [LINK TO DEBI’S RESEARCH POD]
- Eligibility screening, recruiting, enrolling/consenting, and long-term follow-up.
- Mass mailings for subject recruitment and subject retention.
- Coordination of study visits, procedures, and compliance checks.
- Large study recruitment efforts utilizing advertising and multi-media resources.
- Tracking and monitoring of study participant; follow-up visits, reminder notifications, additional triggers for subjects lost to follow-up, survey/questionnaire, etc.