The CRL provide support for hundreds of grants and clinical trial over the years. Below are only a few examples of successful research studies
Women’s Health Research
Barnes Jewish Hospital Foundation, “Breast Imaging & Breast Cancer Research Award/The Utility of Tomosynthesis Mammography”
PI: B. Monsees, 07/01/2010 – 06/30/2011
Barnes-Jewish Hospital Foundation, “Computer-aided diagnosis of lung nodules using 3D CT and clinical data”
PI: D. Gierada, 06/01/10-05/31/12
N01-CN-25516, National Lung Screening Study
PI: D. Gierada and G. Andriole, 09/30/02 - 09/29/11
- Moore, et al., Image Quality Assurance in the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovarian Cancer Screening Trial Network of the National Lung Screening Trial, JDI. 2005; 18(30): 242 – 250
- Clark et al., Creation of a CT Image Library for the Lung Screening Study of the National Lung Screening Trial, JDI. 2007; 20(1):23-31.
- National Lung Screening Trial Research Team, et al., The National Lung Screening Trial: overview and study design. Radiology. 2011; 258(1):243-53.
- National Lung Screening Trial Research Team, et al., Reduced lung-cancer mortality with low-dose computed tomographic screening. N Engl J Med. 2011; 365(5):395-409.
Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound, “A Multi-institutional Analysis of Clinical and Ultrasound Features of Benign and Malignant Thyroid Nodules”
PI: W Middleton, 2007 - 2011
NIDDK 5 U01 DK062401-01, Consortium for Radiologic Imaging Studies of Polycystic Kidney Disease (CRISP) Extended Cohort Study
- Bae KT, Commean PK, Lee J, “Volumetric Measure of Renal Cysts and Parenchyma Using MRI: Phantoms