The ERL collaborates with multi-disciplinary researchers to perform research in a variety of areas such as:
1) information systems to support clinical and translational research,
2) advancing imaging science in the areas of image analysis, data modeling, image reconstruction, and information processing,
3) image repository containing de-identified images,
4) algorithm and open source software development,
5) Academic Research Organization (ARO), and
6) MR/CT imaging mensuration methods.
Support Resources Include:
- Data coordinating center for ARO creating the website with case report forms (Image archival possible)
- Development of measuring methods for MR/CT images
- Open source software development
- Manage multi-center studies to enable collection of image data with image de-identifcation, clinical data, and report of information.