We provide superior and diverse radiology studies.
Our community radiology section consists of ten board-certified, subspecialty-trained radiologists. This diverse group has expertise in numerous imaging modalities including:
- Angio-interventional radiology
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Body imaging
- Breast imaging, including tomosynthesis
- Musculoskeletal imaging (MSK) and interventions
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Neuroimaging and nuclear medicine
- Plain radiographs
We use disease-specific protocols, perform quality imaging exams and provide accurate and in-depth interpretations. Patients' transcribed results can be accessed immediately through his/her electronic medical chart.