To schedule a screening mammogram
Patients can call any of our locations, through our request-an-appointment link or by using the Siteman Cancer Center online scheduling depot. A physician’s order is not required for a screening mammogram, however, patients do need to identify a physician to receive their report.
To schedule a breast MRI (providers only please)
1. Fill out a Request Form
2. Fax Request Form to 314.747.1652
3. The request will be reviewed. If additional information is required, a nurse from the breast health center will contact you.
4. Your office obtains pre-certification.
5. Call or fax pre-certification and order to scheduling (numbers below)
• Barnes Jewish Hospital Scheduling: 314.362.7111 Fax: 314.454.5676
• Barnes Jewish West County Hospital Scheduling: 314.996.8080 Fax: 314.996.8708
What CPT codes do I need to schedule a Breast MRI?
• For high-risk screening and breast cancer diagnosis: 77059 C: Bilateral with and w/o contrast
• To evaluate implant integrity: 77059 A: Bilateral w/o contrast