- You must have a medical degree prior to beginning training.
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States must have a valid Educational Commission for Foreign Graduates (ECFMG) certificate and provide documentation for one year of clinical experience before training begins. Clinical experience must occur in a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) or the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
- Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology adheres to rules and regulations of NRMP program.
- Prospective applicants should register through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Selection is based on academic records, achievements and letters of recommendation.
- Race, sex, religion and national origin are not considerations in the selection process.
- Because of the large number of applicants, personal interviews are not possible with every candidate. Upon receipt of Dean's letter, medical school transcript and three letters of recommendation, the Resident Selection Committee will grant interviews.
How Do I Apply?
Students must file applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Contact your Dean's Office for further information or go online at ERAS.
Integrated Interventional Radiology Track (NRMP Program Code 1353416A0)
- Monday, November 11, 2019
- Monday, November 25, 2019
- Monday, December 09, 2019
- Monday, January 06, 2020
Independent Interventional Radiology Residency Track (NRMP Program Code 1783415F0)
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020
These dates are tentative and subject to change. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive an invitation through ERAS to self-schedule on one of the available dates. Please note that if you apply to multiple tracks, you will be considered for all applicable pathways based on one interview day.
If you have questions, please contact: