- You must have a medical degree prior to beginning training.
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States must have a valid Educational Commission for Foreign Graduates (ECFMG) certificate and provide documentation for one year of clinical experience before training begins. Clinical experience must occur in a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) or the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
- Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology adheres to rules and regulations of NRMP program.
- Prospective applicants should register through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Selection is based on academic records, achievements and letters of recommendation.
- Race, sex, religion and national origin are not considerations in the selection process.
- Because of the large number of applicants, personal interviews are not possible with every candidate. Upon receipt of Dean's letter, medical school transcript and three letters of recommendation, the Resident Selection Committee will grant interviews.
How Do I Apply?
Students must file applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Contact your Dean's Office for further information or go online at ERAS.
Tentative Interview Dates for 2019-2020 Interview Season
Diagnostic Radiology Track (NRMP Program Code 1353420A0)
- Friday, October 18
- Monday, October 21
- Friday, October 25
- Monday, October 28
- Friday, November 1
- Monday, November 4
- Friday, November 8
- Wednesday, November 13
- Friday, November 15
- Monday, November 18
- Friday, November 22
- Wednesday, December 11
- Friday, December 13
- Monday, December 16
- Friday, December 20
Research Track (NRMP Program Code 1353420A1)
- Two of the above dates will be designated as research dates. Actual dates TBD.
These are tentative diagnostic radiology interview dates for the 2019-2020 interview season. Please note that some dates may be added or deleted. Additionally, some dates will be reserved for research track residency applicants. For a list of the integrated interventional radiology interview dates, please click here.