- You must have a medical degree prior to beginning training.
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States must have a valid Educational Commission for Foreign Graduates (ECFMG) certificate and provide documentation for one year of clinical experience before training begins. Clinical experience must occur in a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) or the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
- Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology adheres to rules and regulations of NRMP program.
- Prospective applicants should register through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Selection is based on academic records, achievements and letters of recommendation.
- Race, sex, religion and national origin are not considerations in the selection process.
- Because of the large number of applicants, personal interviews are not possible with every candidate. Upon receipt of Dean's letter, medical school transcript and three letters of recommendation, the Resident Selection Committee will grant interviews.
How Do I Apply?
Students must file applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Contact your Dean's Office for further information or go online at ERAS.
Diagnostic Radiology Track (NRMP Program Code 1353420A0)
Research Track (NRMP Program Code 1353420A1)
All interviews in the 2020-2021 interview cycle will be conducted virtually. Dates and more information are forthcoming.
If you have questions, please contact: