- You must have a medical degree prior to beginning training
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States must have a valid Educational Commission for Foreign Graduates (ECFMG) certificate and provide documentation for one year of clinical experience before training begins.Clinical experience must occur in a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) or the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
- Mallinckrodt Institute adheres to rules and regulations of NRMP program
- Prospective applicants should register through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- Selection based on academic records, achievements, and letters of recommendation
- Race, sex, religion, and national origin are not considerations in selection process
- Because of large number of applicants, personal interviews are not possible with every candidate. Upon receipt of Dean's letter, medical school transcript, and three letters of recommendation, the Resident Selection Committee will grant interviews.
How Do I Apply?
Students must file applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Contact your Dean's Office for further information or go online at ERAS.
Tentative Interview Dates for 2017-18 Interview Season
- Monday, October 23, 2017
- Friday, October 27, 2017
- Monday, October 30, 2017
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- Friday, November 3, 2017
- Monday, November 6, 2017
- Monday, November 13, 2017
- Friday, November 17, 2017
- Monday, November 20, 2017
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- Friday, December 8, 2017
- Monday, December 11, 2017
- Friday, December 15, 2017
- Monday, December 18, 2017
- Friday, January 5, 2018
- Monday, January 8, 2018
- Friday, January 12, 2018
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018
These are tentative interview dates for 2017-18. Please note that some dates may be added or deleted. Some dates will be reserved for research track and Interventional Radiology residency applicants.