- You must have a medical degree prior to beginning training.
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States must have a valid Educational Commission for Foreign Graduates (ECFMG) certificate and provide documentation for one year of clinical experience before training begins.Clinical experience must occur in a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) or the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
- Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology adheres to rules and regulations of NRMP program
- Prospective applicants should register through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Selection based on academic records, achievements, and letters of recommendation.
- Race, sex, religion, and national origin are not considerations in selection process.
- Because of large number of applicants, personal interviews are not possible with every candidate. Upon receipt of Dean's letter, medical school transcript, and three letters of recommendation, the Resident Selection Committee will grant interviews.
How Do I Apply?
Students must file applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Contact your Dean's Office for further information or go online at ERAS.
Tentative Integrated IR Residency Interview Dates for 2018-2019 Interview Season
- Monday, October 29, 2018
- Monday, November 5, 2018
- Monday, November 12, 2018
- Monday, December 10, 2018
Independent IR Residency Interview Dates are TBD. The interview process for the Independent Program will start in January 2019.
These are tentative interview dates for 2018-2019. Please note that some dates may be added or deleted. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive and invitation through ERAS to self-schedule on one of the available dates.