- You must have a medical degree prior to beginning training
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States must have a valid Educational Commission for Foreign Graduates (ECFMG) certificate and provide documentation for one year of clinical experience before training begins.Clinical experience must occur in a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) or the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
- Mallinckrodt Institute adheres to rules and regulations of NRMP program
- Prospective applicants should register through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- Selection based on academic records, achievements, and letters of recommendation
- Race, sex, religion, and national origin are not considerations in selection process
- Because of large number of applicants, personal interviews are not possible with every candidate. Upon receipt of Dean's letter, medical school transcript, and three letters of recommendation, the Resident Selection Committee will grant interviews.
How Do I Apply?
Students must file applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Contact your Dean's Office for further information or go online at ERAS.
Tentative Interview Dates for 2018-19 Interview Season
- Friday 10.19.2018
- Monday 10.22.2018
- Friday 10.26.2018
- Friday 11.02.2018
- Friday 11.09.2018
- Wednesday 11.14.2018
- Friday 11.16.2018
- Monday 11.19.2018
- Wednesday 12.05.2018
- Friday 12.07.2018
- Friday 12.14.2018
- Monday 12.17.2018
- Wednesday 12.19.2018
- Friday 01.04.2019
- Monday 01.14.2019
These are tentative diagnostic radiology interview dates for the 2018-19 interview season. Please note that some dates may be added or deleted. Note that some dates will be reserved for research track residency applicants. For a list of the integrated interventional radiology interview dates, please click here.