- You must have a medical degree prior to beginning training
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States must have a valid Educational Commission for Foreign Graduates (ECFMG) certificate and provide documentation for one year of clinical experience before training begins.Clinical experience must occur in a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) or the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
- Mallinckrodt Institute adheres to rules and regulations of NRMP program
- Prospective applicants should register through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- Selection based on academic records, achievements, and letters of recommendation
- Race, sex, religion, and national origin are not considerations in selection process
- Because of large number of applicants, personal interviews are not possible with every candidate. Upon receipt of Dean's letter, medical school transcript, and three letters of recommendation, the Resident Selection Committee will grant interviews.
How Do I Apply?
Students must file applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Contact your Dean's Office for further information or go online at ERAS.
Tentative Interview Dates for 2016-17 Interview Season
- October 28
- October 31
- November 4
- November 7
- November 11
- November 14
- November 18
- November 21
- December 7
- December 9
- December 12
- December 16
- January 4
- January 6
- January 9
- January 13
- January 18
These are tentative interview dates for 2016-17. Please note that some dates may be added or deleted. Mondays will be reserved for applicants who have applied to the IR/DRSome dates will be reserved for research track and Interventional Radiology residency applicants.