Housing Information

Off-Campus Housing

Looking for an apartment, condo or house to rent? Check out  Washington University's Apartment Referral Services (ARS) . It's a resource for Washington University students, faculty and staff wanting to secure off-campus housing.

ARS offers a listing of properties for rent. Some are owned by the university. Some are privately owned. ARS can provide you with information about the safety of surrounding neighborhoods, assist with lease questions and supply links to local utilities.

Suggestion? When completing the ARS form initially, limit your responses to the most basic information. You'll see more rental units.